Adsmovil’s Rapid Growth Shows Importance of Mobile Hispanic Market
Marks 5th anniversary with 50% increase in sales, more than $15 million in revenue
Brands looking to increase their share of the Latin American market, and the Hispanic market in the U.S., will be pleased to know that Adsmovil, the leader in mobile advertisement in Latin America and the Hispanic market in the U.S., is growing rapidly as it turns five.
The company is expecting more than $15 million of sales by the end of 2015 , more than 50% growth compared with 2014. So far in 2015 the company has formed important partnerships with Sizmek, TailTarget and PubMatic, and has opened a new office in Spain. In April the company launched the Adsmovil Ad Exchange, the first mobile ad exchange that focuses on Hispanics. And it won both a Gold Smartie, from the Mobile Marketing Association, and a FOMLA, from the Festival of Media LATAM, for an innovative campaign it ran in Ecuador on behalf of Unilever Magnum. In addition, the company won two bronze Smarties for a campaign it ran in Brazil for Reckitt Benckiser.
“We’ve helped more than 500 advertisers reach their audiences on more than 5,000 campaigns,” said Adsmovil CEO Alberto “Banano” Pardo. “Moreover, as Professor Eduardo Gamarra recently explained, our company is poised to serve as the strategic connector for the Latino vote in the upcoming U.S. Presidential election.”
“Mobile marketing strategy, content integration and advertising will be vital in the years to come,” said Independent Marketing Consultant Juan Carlos Giraldo. “Adsmovil is pioneering the way brands and content creators are interacting with the increasingly mobile Hispanic audience.”
The nations where Adsmovil has made the greatest progress in the past five years:
- Brazil: Adsmovil has run more than 1,000 campaigns in Brazil, with more than 150 advertisers and brands, despite that nation’s financial crisis. Adsmovil expects to grow revenue there by 30% (in U.S. dollars) during the coming year. we grow and we expect growth of 30% in dollars compared with the last year. And as mentioned above, the company won two MMA smarties in Brazil with its client Reckitt Benckiser.
- United States: Adsmovil is part of the massive growth in the mobile industry in the U.S. this year. Brands like General Motors and Unilever have a big appetite for Hispanic audiences, and they understand that mobile is crucial.
- Mexico: Sales in that nation have grown 40% over the previous year. Seven Adsmovil staffers there work with brands like Unilever, Diageo and Coca-Cola.
- Ecuador: Adsmovil’s campaign for Unilever Magnum won a FOMLA and a Gold MMA Smartie.
- Spain: The company opened new business in Madrid in September.