Pre-sales Digital Media Planner
The Pre-Sales Digital Planner will be responsible for supporting the sales process of mobile marketing solutions in the US Hispanic market. This position will work strongly with Adsmovil US Hispanic sales team, product team and clients to develop mobile marketing programs to support our client’s objectives. Each plan requires a high level of creativity to properly package and price the different mobile marketing solutions offered by Adsmovil.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage the digital pre-sales process preparing sales marketing materials and proposals in response to RFPs and RFIs.
- Creating a knowledge base to answer frequently asked questions about Adsmovil product and services.
- Coordinate with the sales team, product and operations to create highly customized solutions that increase the closed to pitch ratio.
- Verify inventory availability and reach out to partners and suppliers to gather product, features, price and inventory availability to support proposal responses.
- Manage pricing and adequate profitability margins for each sales effort.
- Communicate regularly with the product team to provide market requirements and overall product and market trends to feed into Adsmovil Product development process.
- 2-3 years of Ad agency experience in media planning.
- Familiarity with Mobile Advertising Landscape
- Excellent Communications skills
- Bachelor’s Degree – Marketing (preferred)
- Fully Bilingual (English / Spanish).
- Self-motivated and highly proactive
- Relies on extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- A high degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Fast learner
Please contact Adsmovil by email to apply for this Job Offer: email@example.com